Sunday, March 8, 2009

Work

Wow, a post that has nothing to do with the subject of my last six or so, haha.

Anyway, I hate work with such a passion. I hate it. I hate it hate it hate it. I hate my boss's emails with the nonsensical and horribly constructed sentences and her poor punctuation and grammar. I dislike many of my coworkers, especially the lazy ones that don't do anything; I usually have to pick up their slack. I hate the systems we use because they are so slow and I am too impatient to even think of having any patience.

This is a total waste of my time. I barely do anything on Sundays now. I basically sit around for 8.5 hours and try to avoid doing as much work as possible. And you know what? It works. I fell asleep twice today, haha. Like other Sundays, I did very little work, and I'm quite happy with that.

If it weren't for the money, I'd have quit 2-3 years ago. Boy. I really hope I get a useful job soon, otherwise, I'm bound to go insane working full-time over the summer again.


And yes, I know I'm complaining, but I don't care, haha. I've been working here for 5 years. I've been annoyed for 5 years. I deserve some slack, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment