Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Combination of Words

BT.
Yes, this is the same BT that I posted about before. If you know what that was, then you know what this is.

I really, really like this. It's not 100% accurate, but it does somewhat fit


A combination of words. I don't know. I think I need to come up with the perfect combination before I approach this issue. Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't get a chance to mention it today. Yeah. Sorry about that. I wanted to, but it was later than I expected and by then, I had lost my nerve. Hopefully soon I'll be able to talk about this.

I really want to say it.

Knowing me, though, I'll start the talk really slowly and either speed up to a moderate pace or go straight to a fast pace. And you know what? I'm fine with either one.
Slow is okay, but I think I'm progressing past that. So....
Moderate is okay.
Fast is okay.





And if you know anything about me, then you'll know that what I just said has a hidden meaning behind it.

Wow. It's 12:25 and I have more essaying to do.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment