Thursday, March 26, 2009

The best of the best of the best. Sir.

Thanks to Emil for one of my now-favorite phrases.

This post is a long time coming. I could have written it a long time ago. I can write it now. I will be able to write it in the future. It applies at all times.

Anyway. Yeah. The best of the best of the best. Sir. You all know what I'm talking about.

And you know, this doesn't just apply today. I mean....today....wow....I can't stop smiling. But yeah, today was just an added benefit and bonus. Even without today, it's still the best of the best of the best. Sir.

I really can't ask for much else. All I ask is staying the same, keeping me happy. I'll do my best to return the favor and then some.

But yes.
One more time.


The best of the best of the best. Sir. Ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment