Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Study Habits

Hmmmm...

I don't know what happened to me. I used to be this diligent little studier. Now, I rarely actually study.

Okay, that's not true. I still actually do study, but only for a few classes, I've noticed. Even during my best academic quarters, I rarely studied. Hmmm, which classes have I actually put a lot of effort into studying?

EE classes (though some more so than others)
Psych 210 (memorizing)
ESS 101 (memorizing)
Music 162 (memorizing)
CSE 143


Wow. I only study if it's an important class, or one that requires lots of memorization. A lot of the classes that I just don't study for have been really easy ones that have simple multiple-choice tests. And for some reason, I can do really well with those with little studying. It's weird.


Anyway....back to my problem. It's come to the point where I'll only study if I care enough about the class. And lately, I haven't been caring about most of my classes.

Well then, Jeremy, it's time to start caring again. Haha, and with only 1.5 quarters left, it's about time.

Wow. Not that I don't care about school or anything. I love school, actually. It's just that, at this point, only a few classes (EE ones) are actually important. Others are much less important.




Oh....and with regards to not studying for MSE 170 last night, I have an extremely valid excuse: I was giddy. For all the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment