Monday, June 22, 2009

Gossip Girls (and Guys)

I don't know if I should feel really disappointed. The necessity to talk versus the necessity to sleep. And you know, it's not even gossip as much as it is strengthening connections and bonds. So which do I want more? Stronger bonds or a lovely sleep?

Hahaha, why couldn't I have both, damn it?

I suppose either one is good, and technically, while I might have preferred one to the other, I guess I could live with what happened. Right now, I'll take any connection I can get. Like I already told her, naps (face it, any sleep you would have gotten that night should only be considered a nap) are no longer the same. Two nights (1.5 hours) and I'm already hooked. If that's not enough proof for you, then I don't know what to tell you.

Where exactly am I going with this? I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that while I did rather enjoy what transpired, I also get the feeling that I missed out on something more. I feel really stupid because now I feel like I lost a chance.


Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment